I, advocate Joop Voesten, would like to inform you that we have reached a suitable negotiation result for the collective labor agreement of MN. A negotiation result without CT reduction, with agreements on pension, wages and an extended social plan.
Not receiving our newsletter yet? Then sign up quickly.
After MN indicated that it had changed its position with regard to the phasing out of CT, MN, De Unie and FNV restarted the collective labor agreement consultation on Friday 29 October 2021. We have started in a constructive way. As a result, we reached a negotiated result for the MN collective labor agreement on Tuesday 2 November 2021.
In the negotiation result you can find all agreements made. Below you will find a brief summary of the main points. You will not find an appointment about the CT here, after all, nothing changes compared to the current situation. The agreements made only concern the points that change compared to the current collective labor agreement.
Special position social plan (M'n Plan)
Despite the fact that the social plan still has a term until the end of 2022, we have made a strong effort to extend this social plan by one year. The social plan will now run until 2024.
Main aspects of collective labor agreement agreements:
- The collective labor agreement has a term of 24 months, from 1-1-2021 to 31-12-2022.
- During the term, the wages and salary scales are structurally increased by 2%. As of January 1, 2022, you will receive a 0,7% wage increase and as of December 1, 2022, 1,3%.
- In December 2021 you will receive a one-off payment of € 1.300 for full-time employment and if you have been employed by MN for the entirety of 2021. If you are employed for a shorter period of time or if you work part-time, you will receive the benefit pro rata.
- From 1 January 2022 you will accrue pension with PMT. PMT has a higher pension premium. This premium is divided as follows: employee 1/3 part, employer 2/3 part. As a result, the employee contribution will increase from 8 to 9,33% (in 2022). The employer contribution is also increasing. The totality of measures will increase pension accrual by more than 50% on the basic scheme (based on 2021 from 1,185% to 1,815%).
- From 1 January 2022, MN will take out a disability pension comparable to the MN pension scheme for its employees. The costs of this disability pension are for the account of MN.
- Employees will receive a fixed salary increase in January based on their RSP and as long as they are not yet at 100% RSP.
- The total budget for this wage increase is 1% of the wage bill annually. In 2022, this budget will be increased once by 0,5% (from 1% to 1,5%).
- From 1 January 2022, if he meets the conditions, an employee can make use of the early retirement scheme (RVU).
- In order to make it possible to stop working earlier, an employee from the age of 55 cane save year of extra leave
- Extension of social plan up to and including 31-12-2023.
The opinion of de Unie-members counts
We, the executives and the union leaders, are very satisfied with the negotiated result. We think it is a well-considered package with major improvements in parts. With a wage development that we had of course hoped for better, but fits the situation in which MN finds itself. But what we think is less important, after all, it concerns the employment conditions of the employees.
Union members can vote now!
We would like to know if de Uniemembers are also satisfied with the negotiation result. Members of De Unie can this no later than November 28, 2021 let us know.
Would you like a further explanation of the result achieved before you cast your vote? That's possible, FNV and organize for that De Unie op Tuesday, November 23 at 16:00 PM a joint online information meeting. Members of De Unie can register for this information meeting.
I assume that I have informed you sufficiently with this message. However, if you have any questions or comments, please let me know via firstname.lastname@example.org.[print_link]