De Unie is committed to your work and income. For example, we negotiate your collective labor agreement, assist you during legal conflicts and help you gain insight into your pension. We also help you get the most out of your career. All you have to do for that? Join. Only then can our involved specialists, experts, experts and advocates really make the difference for you.
Why a paid membership?
This is what you get De Unie
- Damage and personal injury caused by traffic
- Damage caused by others to personal property
- A dispute about health insurance and health, such as an accident at work or a medical malpractice
- Inheritance law
- Neighbors law
For an extensive overview of the total coverage under the DAS policy, you can view the conditions. read here the conditions. Here you can see exactly what is and is not covered.
- Your family is insured. This means that this applies to everyone in your house.
- There is no waiting period for this insurance. After the insurance has been taken out, conflicts that arise afterwards are immediately insured.
Do you want to be informed of the latest legal news? View all blogs from DAS, with legal tips and tricks.
Which membership is right for you?
If you join De Unie, you can choose from two memberships: Complete and Extra. In both cases you will receive extensive support from our expert team of legal specialists and pension experts. And whatever you choose, you can always contact our Service Center for unlimited help with all your questions and problems in the field of work and income. With both memberships you also get influence on your employment conditions, if we sit at the negotiating table with your employer or trade association.
There is one important difference: with the Extra membership you receive legal expenses insurance Consumer Law & Housing. This is an excellent addition to the security that a Union membership offers you in terms of your work and income. And extra nice: the insurance also covers your family members!