De Unie, in your interest

Summation wages

I do not receive my salary or receive it in full

Does your employer pay your salary incomplete or not? Then you can claim back wages. You can use this letter for this.

How to send?

Registered and by regular mail or e-mail

When to send?

As soon as possible after the payment is due. For example, the wages for the month of July are due on August 1

Do not forget to

Keep a copy of the letter yourself


If the payment is not made, then call in our help