De Unie, in your interest
0345 851 851

What can I do if I want to work part-time?

You want to work part-time. Is that possible just like that? Yes, in fact. The Flexible Working Act allows you to work fewer hours on the basis of a number of conditions. One of these conditions is that you submit a written request to your employer to adjust your working hours.

Your employer may only reject your request if there is an important reason for it. This is referred to as serious business interest.

De Unie on social media