Have termination agreement checked
Dismissal: Whether you take it or get it, it is usually a difficult moment in your career. To ensure that you and your employer separate under clear conditions, you will draw up a termination agreement together. This contains all the agreements you make: about the end date of your employment, any allowances and a non-competition clause, for example. Important agreements, which of course you would like to see checked. The specialists of De Unie are ready for you.
How it works
- Send you termination agreement together with a copy of your employment contract and a recent payslip to email@example.com.
- You will receive our advice. We tell you what strikes us, what you can change and how you can best express this.
- We provide advice on how best to negotiate the termination agreement. If you wish, we can even negotiate for you.
- After agreement and signing of the termination agreement, we will give you unemployment benefit advice.
- If you are offered a new contract elsewhere, then check we are happy to do this for you.
What does it cost for non-members?
Are you not a member of De Unie, then you can use Union Direct.