De Unie, in your interest
(+0345) 851 851 XNUMX

What can I do if my employer and I disagree about the reintegration?

If you and your employer disagree about the reintegration or about the opinion of the company doctor, then you both have the option to request an expert opinion. This judgment is an objective approach from the UWV. This expert opinion entails costs. These costs are different for the employer and employee. The costs are for the party requesting the research. The application takes 2 to 4 weeks. However, the outcome is not binding, which means that the decision cannot be appealed.

The decision does, however, outweigh the advice of the company doctor and gives reason for consultation. Always keep in touch with each other. In the unlikely event that you cannot resolve the matter together, the difference of opinion can eventually be submitted to the court. The judge decides what the next steps will be.

De Unie on social media