De Unie to strengthen our collective labor agreement team in Culemborg is looking for an: Ambitious advocate (Full-time)
Are you able to convert growth objectives into concrete actions? Do you have a nose for commercial opportunities? Do you know how to recruit, bind and activate (potential) members? Then we are looking for you!
About us De Unie is an independent innovative trade association. Our goal is to achieve excellent and modern employment conditions. We find the personal growth of employees, but also matters such as working hours and labor relations important. We also strive for a good work-life balance. In recent years we have changed course and have taken an innovative approach. We do not achieve innovation by continuing to fulfill our role in the traditional way, but by conducting conversations with all our stakeholders in a modern way. These are in addition to members of De Unie also all employees within companies and industries that are not members of our organization, but of course also employers, political organizations and other interest groups. In short; a broad playing field in which developing and maintaining a broad network for De Unie is important.
As a representative you are responsible for:
- Membership recruitment by captivating and binding potential members. Recruiting, supervising executives and setting up and maintaining networks aimed at promoting De Unie.
- Realizing union-related income within your network.
- Realizing commercial turnover through products and services of De Unie and its partners actively promote and offer it within your network.
- Conducting collective negotiations with regard to collective labor agreements and social plans.
- The substantive advice and assistance of members and member groups at employers and agencies in the field of work, income and employee participation.
You are an advocate with:
- At least a completed HBO education.
- A flexible attitude in terms of both time and content.
- Persuasion, counseling and negotiation skills.
- Commercial insight and result-oriented focus.
- Knowledge in the field of employment and social insurance law.
- Knowledge of pension and pension systems is a plus.
- Driving License B.
What do we offer?
Of course you want to know what we have to offer you. We don't bother about that! You will work in a company with an informal working atmosphere where we offer you an excellent and modern package of employment conditions. Of course you will have access to a laptop and mobile phone. This is a mobile position in which you are active in various areas within the Netherlands, so we also offer you a lease car. In addition to these facilities, there is plenty of opportunity to further develop and develop yourself. The income is of course dependent on your education and experience. As a guideline, we maintain a monthly salary of € 5.600,00 gross per month based on full-time work. This does not include holiday pay and year-end bonus. It goes without saying that you are given plenty of room to develop initiatives.
Are you the Advocate we are looking for?
In short; do you want to be at the cradle of innovation in 'employment conditions land', come by for a cup of coffee, so that we can tell you more about our way of working. Call us in advance so that we have enough time for you. So feel free to contact Sjerp Holterman, Manager of collective advocacy, for answers to questions or to make an appointment, telephone number 06-52522030. We would of course also like to receive your CV and motivation letter. Mail this no later than October 1 to email@example.com. Mention in the subject: application Representative.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.