De Unie, in your interest

Protest suspension

I disagree with my suspension

An employer may suspend or deactivate you if he has a compelling reason to do so. You may not work for a definite or indefinite period of time; your collective labor agreement or employment contract may state exactly how long. Your salary will be paid during your suspension or non-activity. Often a suspension or non-activation is the first step your employer takes towards a dismissal application. Do you disagree with the suspension or non-activation? Then take immediate action and protest against this. This strengthens your position.

How to send?

Registered and by regular mail or e-mail

When to send?

As quickly as possible


Ask for written confirmation of your suspension or non-action. And enlist us for further assistance

Do not forget to

Keep a copy of the letter yourself