De Unie, in your interest

Proforma notice of objection

I disagree with an authority's decision

Has an authority such as the UWV or your municipality made a decision about a benefit or allowance that you do not agree with? Then you often only have six weeks to object to the decision. We recommend that you contact De Unie: we can lodge an objection for you, this saves you time and money.

Is it too late and you can't get our help before the objection period expires? Then use the pro forma letter of objection below. This way you indicate in time that you are lodging an objection, but you do not have to comment on the substance of the decision yet. Have you met the objection period? Then contact us directly about the next step.

How to send?

Registered and by regular mail or online

When to send?

Within the objection period (this is at the bottom of the decision)


In the pro forma letter of objection, you do not yet have to state exactly why you are lodging an objection. Consultation with De Unie about the precise grounds for objection.

Do not forget to 

Keep a copy of the letter yourself