Are you unsure about your health insurance? Chances are, there is so much to choose from. It naturally starts with the question: are you going to renew (do nothing) or do you choose another insurer? If you are going to switch, we have something interesting for you: we have again concluded collective packages with two insurers. Before the end of the year, take advantage of the discount you receive on these specially composed care packages.
How to choose the best health insurance policy for you
Basic and supplementary packages, deductible, in-kind or refund policy: there are a lot of factors that determine which health insurance is right for you. Choosing the best insurer takes some research. But don't worry, we have the most important points of attention at a glance put in front of you.
Discount, extras and premium
In addition, we have extended our collaboration with Zilveren Kruis Achmea and VGZ, so that you can benefit from a so-called group discount. This varies from 2 percent to the statutory maximum of 5 percent discount on the basic insurance. In addition, we have made agreements about additional care packages, for which the discount can be up to 10 percent. Very nice of course, but it is about more than just price. That is why the packages are composed in such a way that they optimally match your situation.
Collectivity packs via De Unie
We have made agreements with two health insurers about three different packages. Below we list the additional benefits:
Silver Cross Achmea
- Maximum group discount
- Extensive additional packages, including sleep courses, mindfulness, work stress management and help with psychological complaints
- Fast settlement of claims: within three days
- Your personal care coach advises on diagnosis, treatment and waiting lists
- Medical advice via the app, wherever you are
VGZ – aimed at working people in the Netherlands
- No deductible for most medicines
- Quickly declare via the app
- Generous reimbursement, including for physiotherapy and oral care
VGZ – aimed at people over 55
- Reimbursement of €25 per year for your Union membership
- Extra facilities that suit seniority
- Generous reimbursement for, among other things, physiotherapy, care prevention and informal care
- Personal advisor for all your questions about health insurance
Thousands of members have already preceded you with health insurance via De Unie. Would you like to know more about it? Check out our web pages about Silver Cross Achmea of VGZ. Do you have questions about this article or our member benefits? Please feel free to contact our Service Center. We are available every working day from 8.00 to 18.00 via firstname.lastname@example.org and 0345 851 963.