The Civil Service Center, where De Unie is affiliated, FNV, CNV and CMHF and the employer Rijk reached a result of negotiations on 13 October 2021.
There is agreement between the unions and the employer on substantive topics, such as hybrid working and the introduction of the periodic VOG. There is a difference in wages between what the employer can offer during the term and the requirements of the unions. The result of negotiations therefore consists of two parts. A negotiation result on the substantive themes and a final offer from the employer Rijk on the wage.
The most important points at a glance:
- term January 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022
- 2% salary increase as of July 1, 2021
- one-off payment of EUR 300 gross in December 2021
- homework allowance for 2021 of EUR 430 and from January 1, 2022 EUR 2 per day net
- reimbursement for furnishing a home workplace of EUR 750 per 5 years
- for the year 2021 a one-off doubling of the additional fixed allowance for irregular shifts to EUR 75 per month
- agreements on the consequences of the introduction of periodic VOG
An extensive newsletter from AC Rijks will follow next weekvakbondand about this result and the members' consultation.
If you have any questions about this message, please contact Harry van Herpen via email email@example.com