Consultation with ASML on April 19, 2021
to April 21, 2021
On April 19, 2021 De Unie had another consultation with ASML. On April 6, 2021 De Unie and the other trade unions made an initial exploration of a possible process that would enable parties to initiate discussions about employment conditions. This exploration continued on April 19.
Consultation report April 19, 2021
In the context of this exploration, the research agency Innervoice-MWM2 presented the results of the employment conditions survey. The trade unions were able to put questions to the researcher. This has brought all trade unions to an equal level of information. The survey provides a representative picture of the opinion of ASML employees. De Unie had previously adopted the survey himself, but that was not the case for all trade unions.
ASML then provided insight into the main conclusions that the employer has drawn from the survey. ASML lists three policy areas in which, according to the survey, employees want improvements:
- Sabbatical leave
- Birth leave
- Flexibility in holidays
- Generation pact
Appreciation and Reward
- Profit-sharing scheme is not a subject
- Extend the bandwidth of the salary scales
- More flexible growth table when determining individual salary increase
- Promotion criteria need to be clearer
- Vitality policy
- Good access to existing resources
- Offer advice for personal development
- Multi-year program to arrive at a coherent sustainable employability policy
Your employer has not yet presented any concrete proposals. That wouldn't fit in this phase either.
On May 26, 2021 De Unie and the other trade unions have a subsequent meeting with ASML.