If you want to know how your pension is doing, you can check it at mijnpensioenoverzicht.nl. There you will find an overview of the pension that you have accrued for years: from your AOW to various pension schemes. They recently renewed the website and gave all your pension information a new look. Moreover, you have even more insight into your retirement provision than before.
What do you find in the updated overview?
When you log in to mijnpensioenoverzicht.nl with your DigiD, you will see:
- how much pension and AOW you have already accrued and are expected to accrue;
- the joint income after retirement of your partner and you if you log in together;
- which changes in your private and work situation may affect your pension;
- what others do with their pension;
- useful tips and informative videos about retirement.
The complete overview? Contact us
Op mijnpensioenoverzicht.nl you will find a lot of information, but not everything. For example, there is no data on provisions such as mortgage, annuity, severance pay, savings and investment accounts. While these can be important for your pension.
Do you want complete and personal insight into your pension? Or, for example, know what your options are to stop working earlier? Please contact our pension specialists. They are available every working day from 8.00 to 18.00 via firstname.lastname@example.org and 0345 851 963.