APG: Negotiators' result CLA
February 15 2019
After intensive, but also tough negotiations, we have a negotiation result with the employer. When the members of the vakbondand agree to this, there is a new collective labor agreement with a term until January 1, 2021.
For a detailed overview of the agreements made, I refer to the text of the negotiation result. This will be published on the APG site. In this newsletter I summarize the agreements. For the exact results, additions and nuances I refer to the negotiation result.
The salary increase amounts to a total of 5,0% structural and 1,0% one-off. Below the explanation of these percentages.
As mentioned earlier on the bet of De Unie achieved 'profit' in almost all areas. Here's the list:
- Reimbursement 'Life in balance' will go from € 125 to € 200 net per year. The employee can use this compensation widely, provided that the expenditure has a clear relationship with his health and vitality. Think of the chair massage, a gym subscription, yoga classes, et cetera. The scheme is now such that everyone can use it.
- Everyone can use a personal health check. A method to get a good picture of mental and physical condition. After completing an anonymous question test, the employee receives a box to take a number of additional measurements. The result is exclusive to itself. The employee can use the result to improve his own condition. The employer receives a completely anonymous summary of the collective results and can improve his policy accordingly.
- The employee may donate holidays of his own accord to any colleague who performs informal care tasks. The donation is doubled by the employer. The employer makes a maximum of 1.000 hours per year available for this.
A portal and an internal helpdesk for informal care will be set up where employees can go with all questions relating to informal care.
APG is working on such an informal care facility that in 2020 it will be eligible for 'recognition of an informal care-friendly workplace'.
- There will be a pilot / trial on the continuation of the learning route. The sequel is aimed at the quest for how colleagues make sense of the insights gained in order to be able to continue to develop and retain them.
- After the learning route, everyone can make use of 2 hours of support from a Future Coach. That does not depend on an 'intention phase', but, for example, focused on your own orientation.
- There will be a diversity budget of € 15.000. A committee of APG colleagues is looking for a meaningful destination for this.
- With the introduction of the Cradle Act on 1 July 2020, partner leave will be extended. The law states that the employer must continue to pay 70% with a maximum of the daily wage. After the introduction of the Cradle Act, the employer is willing to supplement this benefit to 100% of the wages. This also applies to adoption and foster care leave, but this supplement will already take effect on 1 January 2019.
- When leaving employment, you can request a statement from the employer of the competences acquired within APG.
- The anniversary bonus is also paid from one year before the anniversary date, when the employee leaves employment due to illness and / or retirement. This will be deducted by law for tax purposes.
- The childcare allowance will go from € 250 to € 300 net per employee per year.
- Clear agreements have been made about the HR cycle. The complexity and cohesion of assessment and reward, for example, requires a solid, cohesive approach. During the term, a new HR cycle will be worked on that will be used for implementation in the collective labor agreement from 1-1-2021.
- The employer will settle the differences in pay between men and women in consultation with the works council (OR).
- There will be 10 positions above the current occupation for people with an occupational disability. APG employees with a demonstrated / tested disability are eligible to apply for these permanent positions. In order to better implement the Participation Act, these permanent positions fall outside regular reorganisations.
- The social plan will be extended unchanged until 1 January 2021.
- The APG severance pay factor of 1,75 is frozen until the end of the term of the social plan.
- As of 1 January 2019, the wage will increase structurally by 3,0% retroactively. A structural wage increase of 1% will follow on April 2020, 2,0. In addition, a one-off payment of 1,0% will follow from 1 January 2020.
Our stake was 4% on an annual basis. Because De Unie invested heavily in a realistic response to wage developments, the employer eventually moved up. From 2,0% initially to 3,0% in the first year. And from 1,8% to 2,0% in combination with a one-off payment of 1,0% in the second year. Because the CLA has a term up to and including 31-12-2020, there is a CLA with a term of 26 months (from 1-11-2018).
We believe that the employer's wage offer is a wage offer that suits APG. Compared to comparable collective labor agreements in the country, it is on average higher.
The employer has maintained all other schemes. All existing rights are respected.
De Unie provides the manpower for the technical adjustments to the collective labor agreement. The joint vakbondand have agreed to the appointment of Raph Heijnen to the committee 'technical adjustments to the collective labor agreement'. With Raph in this committee, we are assured that all existing securities are not inadvertently compromised.
With the achievement of all points in conjunction, I dare to speak modestly of a success. We therefore present this collective labor agreement with a positive advice to our members. We request de Uniemembers to vote on the negotiation agreement soon.
If you have any questions about the content, please register. You can do this by e-mail email@example.com or by telephone 06-5380 3935, or from colleagues and co-negotiators: Paul Zomerplaag and / or Raph Heijnen.
At the moment it is also being considered whether or not jointly with the others vakbondand organize a members' meeting.