Achmea CLA 2019 approved by the members
March 27 2019
The new Achmea CLA came into effect on 28 December 2018. The majority of the members of De Unie have agreed to the new collective labor agreement. The majority of the members of the other trade unions have also agreed. The agreements in the collective labor agreement can therefore count on broad support.
Review of the negotiations
This closes De Unie a solid negotiation period. De Unie believes that members working in the insurance sector should also benefit from the economic revival in the Netherlands. De Unie is the only one who is really committed to better salary development. Both the collective salary increase and the individual salary increase received our attention. Thanks to the commitment of De Unie the annual salary steps have increased considerably. This is a positive point for the many employees who are not yet at the end of their scale. It is nice that members are deploying De Unie and recognize the executives. We have received e-mails from many members of appreciation.
And it is also good that a collective labor agreement has been concluded at Achmea after all. A collective labor agreement that the members of De Unie can agree with. In the second half of 2019 we will start again with consultations for the collective labor agreement 2020, which must then take effect on 1 December 2019.
Collective Labor Agreement 2019
- The 2,25% salary increase will take effect on 1 January 2019. This increase will be included in the salary for the month of January.
- It has been agreed that the current pension scheme will be continued for a period of three years.
- The agenda for the future is set out in the collective labor agreement. This gives shape to the renewal of the terms of employment policy at Achmea.
Agenda for the future
Topics that we will investigate further in the agenda for the future include:
- Elderly policy
- Flex work
- Time and place independent work (VSW 2.0, mobility)
- Achmea Select
- Salary appropriate to professional maturity based on fixed increments
- Equal pay for women and men
- Informal care
- Talent, development and performance (TOP) (the new appraisal system)
- (Individual) development budget