agreement CLA Metal & Technology
De Unie and the other vakbondand have reached a negotiated result on a new Collective Labor Agreement for Metals and Technology. For employees in, among other things, installation technology, months of uncertainty about their employment conditions will come to an end in 2022.
The most important agreements from the result are:
- A total average pay increase of 8%
- Fixed agreements on the 80-90-100 . Generation Pact
- Structurally higher youth wages
Of course, more agreements have been made in the collective labor agreement, which will last for 30 months. You can read more about this in the messages sent to all (light) members of De Unie is being sent. So sign up for the free light membership of De Unie and immediately receive the complete explanation of the result!
Become a free light member of De Unie
By registering for the free light membership of De Unie you stay completely up-to-date and you receive support from our specialists.
You also get:
- all information about your collective labor agreement for Metal & Technology;
- the newsletter about all important developments regarding work and income;
- help, advice and answers from our benefits experts;
- support from our helpdesk.
Do you work in the metal industry, but does another collective labor agreement apply to you? Even then you can take advantage of the benefits of the light membership and stay informed about your collective labor agreement!
Sign up for a free light membership of De Unie: