Legal aid through DAS
As an extra member you can make use of DAS legal expenses insurance. An excellent addition to the support and security that a membership of De Unie you bid. Not an extra member yet? Then view here which membership suits you best.
Need immediate legal advice?
Legal questions about Work & Income
Do you need immediate legal help in the field of work and income? Feel free to call us. You can also send an email or leave a message and we will call you back. Contact De Unie.
Legal questions about another jurisdiction?
Please contact the DAS legal advice desk. You can do this directly on the telephone number 020 651 88 15. Or view the website for practical legal information and tips.
More information about legal aid via DAS
As an extra member of De Unie In addition to legal advice in the field of work and income, you also have extensive coverage via DAS in other areas of law. For example, you will be helped directly in conflicts about:
- Damage and personal injury caused by traffic
- Damage caused by others to personal property
- A dispute about health insurance and health, such as an accident at work or a medical malpractice
- Inheritance law
- Neighbors law
For an extensive overview of the total coverage under the DAS policy, you can view the conditions. read right here the conditions. Here you can see exactly what is and is not covered.
More benefits of DAS insurance
- Your family is insured. This means that this applies to everyone in your house.
- There is no waiting period for this insurance. After the insurance has been taken out, conflicts that arise afterwards are immediately insured.
Do you want to be informed of the latest legal news? View all blogs from DAS, with legal tips and tricks.
Not an extra member yet? Close your membership and take advantage of all member benefits.