De Unie, in your interest
0345 851 851

Transition fee

Do you not receive the transition payment to which you are entitled? Then you can engage one of our experienced employment lawyers.

To advise

We look with you and point out your rights. We also advise you on the best approach and next steps.


We can claim the transition payment to which you are entitled on your behalf. Is that not possible? Then we represent you during any subsequent legal steps, such as a trial before the subdistrict court.

Contact us directly

Our Service Center is available every working day from 8.00 a.m. to 18.00 p.m. via sc@unie.nl and 0345 851 963.

De Unie on social media