In recent times, the members of De Unie cast their vote for the new collective labor agreement. The members approved by a large majority of 75%.
This means the following:
- As of 1 October 2022, the salaries and salary scales will be increased by 4%.
- As of 1 July 2023, the salaries and salary scales will be increased by 2,5%.
- The collective labor agreement runs from 1 July 2022 to 1 July 2024.
- All colleagues who are employed on 1 November 2022 will receive a one-off payment of a maximum of € 2022 gross with their wages for November 2.000. This amount is adjusted pro rata for working hours of less than 36 hours. If the employment did not last the full period from July to November 2022, this amount will be adjusted pro rata. These agreements also apply to temporary workers.
- May 5 as a fixed day off.
- Fixed home working allowance as of 1 January 2023 increased from € 2 to € 3 per home working day.
A large majority voted in favor of the agreement. Their arguments ranged from a good offer, a good result and good that we keep an eye on costs. But there were also dissenting voices. The arguments ranged from, too long a term, too meager wages and too little appreciation. In the end, however, a large majority voted in favor of the result. In the coming period we will start working on the collective labor agreement texts.
If you have any questions regarding this newsletter, you can email the representative Harma Pethke at email@example.com