NN Group: Report on the collective labor agreement consultation on 9 February
February 10 2022
Resumption of collective labor agreement NN
On February 9, 2022 De Unie collective bargaining resumes. The talks have been suspended for a long time because there seemed to be no prospect of reaching a negotiated result.
We have discussed the subjects on which the parties to the collective labor agreement wish to reach an agreement.
The following topics are on the agenda:
- Collective salary increase
- Social plan
- Faster growth due to the salary scales
- Revision/extension of chapter 7 in the collective labor agreement regarding benefits after the second year of illness
- Sustainable employability
- Leave savings
- Tax settlement of the vakbondcontribution
- Employment conditions temporary workers (in relation to the work code)
Trade unions and the employer have formed a number of working groups so that results can be achieved quickly on sub-topics.
The trade unions have jointly organized membership meetings. During these members' meetings, the advocate, Inge de Vries, is happy to update you. The emphasis in these meetings will be on the main topics of the collective labor agreement: collective salary increase, social plan and pension. The members have received an invitation to register for one of the members' meetings and participate in the discussion about the choices for the collective labor agreement negotiations.
You can also contact the representative Inge de Vries directly. This can be done by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 06-5252 2091.